Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

I freakin

love this flash. This and super PSTW RPG. :D

Inside the mind of Craig Inside the mind of Craig

Beautiful

And from reading everyone else's comments, is it weird that it kind of made sense to me?

jocki responds:

well yeah, because it's not supposed to...

"a winter tale" "a winter tale"

Short but good.

And to speedio. Seriously. How many zombie movies are there? A bunch. Does that mean they're all ripping off of each other? A living snow man doesn't mean he ripped off of Frosty.

S13 - I Want It! Syndrome S13 - I Want It! Syndrome

Loved it

Good lesson. And the Portal reference. :D Beautiful stuff dude.

School 13 - H.S. - Saw 2 School 13 - H.S. - Saw 2

Hilarious!

Although at the end it hurt me too.

The cake is a lie. Nice reference. :)
Good work man.

CW: Down to earth Pt1 CW: Down to earth Pt1

I must say

that this is a BRILLIANT piece of work. Very well done. Great art, smooth animation, wonderful music. Just fantastic. There are 2 things that bothered me. While the voice acting was great, the kid with glasses voice wasn't bad or anything, it just didn't seem as in depth as the rest of the voices. Like it was thrown over the top of the rest of the whole video. One other thing, a minor thing. When BB said 'problem officer?' other than the giant smile, his face didn't move. So much more could have been done there. Sorry I'm being picky, but with an animation this good, that's what I have to do. I cannot wait for the next one. :)

Digory Digory

Loved it.

Very heart-warming and all that stuff. Only a couple of slightly glitchy pages. Great music, animation and story. Although i must say Digory looks slightly like Link from Zelda.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

This is

the most amazing work I have ever seen on Newgrounds. I'm not talking about the animation, although it was fantastic. I'm not talking about the score, although it was incredible. I'm talking about the heart of the animation. This literally made me cry. I'm a composition major, and I know what this is like, and sadly, I see this for my future too. But that's alright. It's the love of music, the handing down of music from generation to generation. This happens too often to composers who don't deserve it, who have such skill and talent. And yet, even though we know what's probably coming, we do it anyway. Because we love it.

Zealant Tales-Music4tale Zealant Tales-Music4tale

Hey, I enjoyed it.

It's true the animation wasn't the best (it was a little flat), but if that's your style then cool. Work on shading and fluidity of movement a little, but the storyline was intriguing and was over all very well done.

The Composer The Composer

Very

Moving. Very Sad. I loved the black and white style mixed with the music. As a budding composer this means a lot.