Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Hilarious

This is legitimately just like playing Final Fantasy. The ridiculous amount of damage at the end cracked me up to no end. And based off of GoW? Hardly. Genius piece of work. :D

Ace Defense Ace Defense

It's not a bad game, but...

It's ridiculously easy. I was in class when i started playing this, and once you have enough money, you can buy the laser turret, which killed just about everything. When you get far enough to where it won't kill everything, you have enough money for about 5 more of them. It's not a bad game in essence, but the difficulty just didn't scale well... or at all. So it got boring. Sorry.

Sally's Cats Sally's Cats

this

Is incredibly stupid. It's like it's made for 3 year old girls...

Social Networking Wars Social Networking Wars

That was

Epicness! The catch phrases were genius. Like 'Someone's superpoking you!" And "Let's have a war between pirates and ninjas!" Best ever.

Colour My Fate Colour My Fate

Brilliant game

just like all your games. Beat it, and loved every second.

SilverStitch responds:

Thanks~ Glad you enjoied it~!

Obey! The Game Obey! The Game

Brilliant

Good game once again. :) got 121 levels before death. Good job, music, animation, concept, everything.

Thump Thump

well

I was able to play it just fine. It's a pretty good game. Love the animation style. Music gets a little annoying. But overall good job.

Gretel and Hansel Gretel and Hansel

Brilliant

This game is genius in so many ways.
The graphics are great and must have taken quite a while to paint. They give the perfect 'bad dream' feel to the whole thing. Gameplay is also very well done and the whole thing is all sort of sickly sweet. The music is also very well done. I can't wait for the next one.

Glass Fish Rhythm Glass Fish Rhythm

For all the haters of this game...

You obviously can't see the brilliance. I love this game. Yeah it's hard. I've died a million times. But really, the graphics are good, the gameplay is good, and the music is outright fantastic. Just because it's not a gory blow everything up in your path game does NOT mean it's not good. In fact, it probably means it's better. Great job in creating this game.

Ripples Ripples

Fun and

I got 86 on one shot. Good simple game. :)